Private Prague Tours – Prague Guide - Czech Tours
- Prague Castle is without a doubt our most important national cultural treasure.
- It is the symbol number one of the Czech lands, the most significant Czech castle and one of the most important cultural institutions in our country.
- It has always been the centre of Czech lands. In the past the seat of Czech kings and the seat of Czech presidents at present.
Prague Castle Tours – Private Tour of Prague Castle
It is situated on one side of the Castle Town square with a great view over the city and a number of beautiful palaces around the square.
The following step of Prague Castle tour will be a visit of the awe-inspiring St. Vitus’s Cathedral, by far the largest and most important cathedral in the country.
You will then pass through the Old Royal Palace, the oldest residence of the Czech Kings, and visit the 1,000-year-old Basilica of St. George.
After that, prepare to be enchanted by the picturesque Golden Lane, a winding cobbled street full of charming little houses.
Then it’s time to relax in the Royal Gardens, where you can admire the Belvedere, a renaissance summer house, built for the Royal Family in 1538-64.
Alternatively, our private guide will accompany you to Mala Strana, the Lesser Quarter, to show you the breathtaking St. Nicholas’s Church and the Church of the Infant Jesus – another important pilgrimage site.
There are a few options how you can see Prague Castle in details based on our guest´s requests and our experience.
- Regarding transport, our Prague tours are best done on foot, as the historical center of Prague is not accessible by car or public transport, and also because the main historical sights are within easy walking distance of each other.
- In any case, Prague has a very inexpensive and efficient public transportation system with a subway, streetcars and buses. Taxis are also reasonably priced.
- If you so wish, we are also able to arrange private cars or minibuses with drivers for our clients as it is something some of our guests may prefer.
Wonderful Castle Tour
Three of us booked the Prague Castle tour through Kamil's company with Jan as our guide. This is a must see attraction in Prague and I could not imagine a better or more comprehensive tour of the castle, St Vitus Cathedral, the Old Royal Palace and the Golden lane. Afterward Jan took extra time to walk us down to the beginning of the Charles Bridge and recommended a charming place where we could have a tea and sweet break. He also showed us just where to get the best views of Prague.
I would definitely recommend this company if you go to Prague as they give an outstanding tour priced extremely reasonably. Thanks again to Kamil and Jan for giving us a wonderful memory of Prague.
|Amount of people||CZK||EUR||USD|
|1 – 2 people||700||28||37|
|3 – 4 people||800||32||42|
|5 – 6 people||900||36||47|
|bigger groups||send us request||send us request||send us request|
- Price is per hour for the whole group.
- Prices in EUR and USD are approximate and depend on actual exchange rate.
- Payment can be made directly to your guide after the tour, unless agreed otherwise. Unfortunately, we do not accept credit cards.