Prague Private Tours – Prague Tours - Czech Tours
- In a few hours only you’ll discover more things than in days alone without knowing the history and the little story of Prague.
- Our Grand tour is a very comprehensive Prague guided tour.
- The Grand tour offers visitors a chance to discover Prague without spending an entire week trekking its streets, squares and gardens.
The Grand tour – Private Prague Tour
This is a half day tour and we have designed this Prague Private Tour as a perfect comprehensive introduction to and orientation of Prague.
It is designed especially for those who want to take only one general tour and want to get most of it in one day.
As your Prague private guides we will lead you along the Royal Route of Czech Kings and you will explore all the main sights of this marvelous city.
And just when you think that you have seen all that Prague has to offer, you’ll walk into Prague Castle with its splendid cathedral of St. Vitus. This is not all, of course. A part of a historical city known as New Town with Wenceslas square, Powder Tower and Municipal House also awaits for you to explore.
There is not a highlight you would miss in this tour.
In this Private Prague tour you can enjoy Prague from all perspectives: from the narrow cobbled streets, from above the city and from the river.
It takes only four hours but you will hear a lot to get to know the most interesting places together with a number of good tips, advice and other useful information you need to make the most of your time in Prague.
As the saying goes, all good things must come to an end but after this tour we guarantee you will fall in love with Prague.
- Regarding transport, our Prague tours are best done on foot, as the historical center of Prague is not accessible by car or public transport, and also because most of the main historical sights are within easy walking distance of each other
- In any case, Prague city has a very inexpensive and efficient public transportation system with a subway, streetcars and buses. Taxis are also reasonably priced.
- If you so wish, we are also able to arrange private cars or minibuses with drivers for our clients as it is something some of our guests may prefer.
„Wonderful Tour of Prague“
We had a wonderful half day tour hour tour with our guide today. She showed us things about Prague we could have never found on our own. She was cheerful and energetic and answered all our questions. We are from California and knew very little about this wonderful city. She made it fun and entertaining. I can't recommend them strong enough.
Mike & Kathy, Pasadena
"The Best Private Tour"
Four of us took the "Grand Tour" with Pavla (not the owner's wife, but a different Pavla!). The tour was delightful, and very informative, but the big difference was the guide. Pavla was a true delight! Very knowledgeable, with excellent English, and more than willing to construct the tour in any way we wished. For example, our wives were interested in shopping (there's a shocker!), so Pavla told us the best shops for crystal,etc. She even went in a large crystal store without us, and came out with 4 coupons for 10% off! To sum it up, the "personal" touch makes all the difference. I kept seeing tour groups of 10-30 people, wearing those stupid headsets (that never work right), while we were able to ask any question we wanted to, at any time!! And the price is about the same!! I easily rank this 5 stars!!
You may like to read more reviews at our Tripadvisor.com
|Amount of people||CZK||EUR||USD|
|1 - 2 person||700||20||30|
|3 – 4 people||800||24||35|
|5 – 6 people||900||28||40|
|7 – 9 people||1000||32||45|
|bigger groups||send us request||send us request||send us request|
- Price is per hour for the whole group not per person!
- Prices in EUR and USD are approximate and depend on actual exchange rate.
- Payment can be made directly to your guide after the tour, unless agreed otherwise. Unfortunately, we do not accept credit cards.