Private tours in PragueAll tours
Prague tours – with a private guide are truly the best way to explore the city. Come to see the Royal route of Czech kings, Charles Bridge, Prague Castle, Jewish Quarter and many more. Our Prague tours cover all the important sights, monuments, museums and galleries.
See our private guided tours
The Ultimate Tour
- The Ultimate Tour is one of our most popular Prague guided tours.
- It is a long day tour and provides a detailed overview of the city.
- It is your choice whether to do the Ultimate tour in just one day or to separate it into two half days.
- We recommend to take two half days. It is easier to take it all in and also less tiring.
The Grand Tour
- In few hours only you’ll discover more things than in days alone without knowing the history and the little story of Prague.
- Our Grand tour is a very comprehensive Prague guided tour.
- The Grand tours offers visitors a chance to discover Prague without spending an entire week trekking its streets, squares and gardens.
Prague Jewish Quarter Tour
- Let us take you to Prague´s Jewish Quarter to learn about its fascinating history.
- Josefov or Prague Jewish Quarter, is an experience not to be missed both for Jewish and non Jewish people.
- This is not always an entertaining and funny tour but definitely an important one.
Prague Architecture Tour
- Interested in Prague´s architecture and want to learn more about it? This is a tour that will suit you.
- Prague Architecture tour is a very popular tour among our clients.
- Prague is a city rich in architecture and very compact indeed so you can admire and learn about it while simply walking around.
- Prague Architecture tour can be combined with one of our other tours.
Prague Castle Tour
- Prague Castle is without a doubt our most important national cultural treasure.
- It is the symbol number one of the Czech lands, the most significant Czech castle and one of the most important cultural institutions in our country.
- It has always been the centre of Czech lands. In the past the seat of Czech kings and the seat of Czech presidents at present.
Prague Tours – Prague Customized Tours
- Are you coming to Prague and the Czech Republic and need somebody to help you with planning?
- We are a small family business and offer a personal and friendly service.
- You may wish to do a half day trip, a whole day trip or to take as much as possibly during your stay. Whatever your ideas we can turn them into a plan.
Prague Culinary Tour – Food Tours in Prague
- Are you interested in discovering Prague and Bohemian culture through its food and cuisine?
- Our Culinary Prague tours are a favorite way to see and feel Prague from a different perspective, from the perspective of the taste.
- Guests are charmed by the tradition, richness and different varieties Czech and Prague cuisine has yet to offer